Please send an email to email@example.com. Attach your article only in .doc or .docx without any identifying information. Provide your name, affiliation, email, a short bio, title of the article and any other information in a separate document. In the body of the e-mail, please include the following:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Current Affiliation
- Research interests
- How you found out about Ramananda Centenary College Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
Submission Guidelines and Information:
- Research scholars, faculty, and independent scholars not affiliated to an institution across humanities and social sciences are eligible to submit articles, book reviews, interviews (of literary or critical interest), literary essays and memoirs as solo authors or in partnership with other scholars and professionals.
- Unless explicitly mentioned, the issue would be open and not limited to a specific theme or area/ specialization.
- Articles must be no longer than 6,000 words and consistent with MLA style, latest edition.
- The Journal uses a single blind review process.
- There is no subscription fee for contributors. No money is charged at any stage of the publication.
- All accepted articles are subject to editorial revisions by the Editorial board. The decision of the Editorial Board will be considered final in cases where the submission guidelines have not been followed.